Friday, January 9, 2009

A Strange Obsession with Movies

For me, it seems strange not to divulge every second I have awake into furthering my ever-growing love of movies. I watch them constantly and when I buy, I usually buy in bulk of at least four or five, sometimes as much as 20. I know it sounds rediculous but I cant help it. Being able to escape into another world, even if for just an hour and a half is great. I love my life, my wife, and everything else but still....I feel something is missing. I've pretty much given up on the only dream I've ever had, but that is a different story for a different day. The movies seem to fufill some basic need that I dont or cant attain in my everyday life. I guess thus is the price of mediocrity......Lots of movies.lol. Im outtie 5000. Sorry....I heard that somewhere...Later

No comments:

Post a Comment