Friday, January 16, 2009

Terry Goodkind

Terry Goodkind....What can I say.....hes amazing...pick him up as soon as you can. Its great.
Here's a list of his books:

Wizard's First Rule (One of the best books I've ever read)
Stone of Tears (Even better)
Blood of the Fold
Temple of the Winds
Soul of the Fire
Faith of the Fallen
Debt of Bones
Pillars of Creation
Naked Empire
Chainfire
Phantom
Confessor

They are all part of a series called the sword of truth saga. Once again....its amazing and you should check it out.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. He is quite possibly the best author since Tolkien. These books will drag you in before you even know it. I was never a reader before I read these books, they are truly what started me down the path of reading for entertainment.

    ReplyDelete